Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squirrel Feather Application

Go down 

May I Join?
Yes
Squirrel Feather Application Vote_lcap1100%Squirrel Feather Application Vote_rcap1
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Squirrel Feather Application Vote_lcap10%Squirrel Feather Application Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Undecided
Squirrel Feather Application Vote_lcap10%Squirrel Feather Application Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Squirrel Feather

Squirrel Feather

Love : 3

Squirrel Feather Application Empty
PostSubject: Squirrel Feather Application   Squirrel Feather Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 9:34 pm

Full (furcadia) Name: Squirrel Feather

Alias/Nickname: None given yet.

Name of alts we may know you as: This is my first Equestria alt.

Why do you want this character?:  She's my creation and I want to see what I can do with her.

How often are you online?: I try to be on a good bit and roleplay when I can but I have a three month old son so my hours before 7-8 PM FST can be spotty.

Species: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: An orange squirrel.

Generation: Gen 4

Special Somepony: Single.

Pet: Scamper the squirrel. More a parental figure than a pet.

Residence: Everfree Forest

Workplace: --

Short Introduction: Secretive, shy, afraid of other ponies. She means well and tries to help in some situations, but prefers to go unnoticed in doing so. Her curiosity gets the better of her when it comes to danger, usually in ways she comes to regret, sending her scrambling up the nearest tree.

Backstory: Squirrel Feather was separated from her family as a foal. A calm walk among the outskirts of the Everfree Forest turned ugly when a storm hit. Her parents, Sweet Wind and Hudson, grew lost and began to fight over what to do; seek shelter or try for home. The argument blossomed into a shouting match over the thunder and when Squirrel Feather attempted to speak up, her parents screamed at her to be silent. Distraught, wet and cold Squirrel Feather fled from the pair until she could no longer hear them. In the darkness of the storm, she was swallowed by the forest. Her parents forgot their fight to hunt for her, but there was nothing they could do until the storm passed. By the time it was over, there was no trace of her. Unbeknownst to them, the tiny filly had scrambled up into a tree to hide, where she bumped into a small family of squirrels. They curled around her for warmth, and became her new family. She avoided the rescue efforts, thinking her parents did not want her back, and has been living in the forest ever since. Disgusted and heartbroken with their behavior as well as their loss, her parents gave up the search five years later and moved to Manehatten to start over.

Appearance: Violet body and wings. Mane and tail are both a deep mahogany, with a white streak in her mane. Her cutie mark is orange.

Personality: Shy at first but boisterous and friendly when she grows to trust someone. She has not been around other ponies, and has observed them from afar for most of her life and finds them interesting, albeit frightening. She often tries to be brave and fails, but she would never abandon a friend in need.

Job: Self-appointed task of helping the Everfree Forest squirrels and critters.

Equestria RP Alts: --

Ref Image: Squirrel Feather Application Gl-55981-1447689957

Sample Post: Squirrel Feather gave a soft yawn as she woke, soft emeralds fluttering open. The large oak was not as comfortable as the willow tree closer to the center of the forest, but it worked for the night. Wings stretched open, feathers spreading as she worked the kinks out of the appendages. Rising to her hooves, back legs went out behind her, one after the other, before she leaned back on them to allow her front legs to stretch as well. Working her muscles loose, she tossed her mane with a light sigh of content. It had been a long night of tree hopping and she was starving. Her thick, bushy tail quivered behind her, causing her head to snap around as she perked her ears toward it. What had gotten into her tail last night?! Mahogany strands spread apart and out popped a small brown head. "Scamper!" Squirrel Feather laughed, shaking her head in playful scolding, "You scared me." The squirrel chittered apologetically as it crawled up onto her back. "It's alright", the Pegasus said as she stepped toward the end of the branch. Scamper chittered again, more frantically this time, alerting the Pegasus to the ground below. There were other ponies in the forest! She backed down the branch until her rump hit the trunk of the tree. "Maybe we won't go out just yet", she murmured shyly. Scamper curled into a ball on her back as Squirrel Feather settled back onto the branch. Tucking her legs under her, she drew her tail over her body, camouflaging her against the tree. They would have to wait for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rprepository.com/c/squirrelfeather

Squirrel Feather Application
Page 1 of 1