Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mist Feather Application.

Go down 
2 posters

Allow Misty to become a new guard pony?
Yes
Mist Feather Application. Vote_lcap1100%Mist Feather Application. Vote_rcap1
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Mist Feather Application. Vote_lcap10%Mist Feather Application. Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Undecided
Mist Feather Application. Vote_lcap10%Mist Feather Application. Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Flitter

Flitter

Love : 33

Mist Feather Application. Empty
PostSubject: Mist Feather Application.   Mist Feather Application. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Full (furcadia) Name: Mist Feather

Alias/Nickname: Mist

Name of alts we may know you as: Flitter

Why do you want this character?: I would like this OC pegasus pony as a way to roleplay somepony without being restricted to canon story based guidelines and it would be a nice variation on the other ponies I already play.

How often are you online?: I'm online almost every day as one of my ponies.

Species: I am a Pegasus.

If Under 13 or Foal age we need a mom and dad background: I am an adult mare. I have a unicorn sister called Sunset Glow, a pegasus mother called Cerulean Snow, and a Unicorn father called Quartz Gleam.

Cutie Mark: My cutiemark is a white cloud with two golden wings on each side.

Generation: I am a generation 4 pony.

Special Somepony: A crystal pony named Lavender.

Pet: I own a pet fish called Mr Bubbles.

Residence: I live in majestic city of Canterlot as of late.

Workplace: I have a job as a royal guard at the royal palace in Canterlot.

Occupation: I am a private first class royal guard pony in service of Princess Luna.

Short Introduction: Mist is a sleek and fit pegasus in the prime of her life, finally having graduated at the academy as a royal guards pony in the flight division, she has a serious outlook but
when closer to somepony she is caring and gentle, she rarely wears her helm.

Backstory: Mist was born in the beautiful capital city of Canterlot to a pegasus mother and unicorn father, even at a young age the mare had shown the desire to help others much as her sibling did and as she matured and went through education she eventually enrolled at the guard academy and finally graduated as a private first class at age twenty.

Apearance: Mist is a young mare with a sleek beige coat and long flowing dark blue mane and tail, her eyes are a brilliant sky blue in color.

Personality: Upon first meeting her Mist can come off as slightly too serious but underneath that shell hides an optimistic and gentle mare, she is exceptionally good with caring for young bucks and fillies and will always protect them first during any crisis.

Job: As a Royal Guard pony it is Mist Feather's solemn job to aid and defend the citizens of Canterlot and naturally the Princess of the Night Luna living in this city.

Equestria RP Alts: Flitter Pegasus.

Ref Image: Mist Feather Application. 75483+-+artist+roslik+guard_pony

Sample Post: Mist Feather left her small home in Canterlot on this bright sunny morning, dressed in her gleaming gold plated armor as she floated along the warm thermal updrafts on her way to the bright royal palace in the city's north, seeing two weather pegasi hard at work she would bank slightly towards them and greet them with a clear but warm voice. "Good morning citizens." then resume her way to the palace anticipating yet another exciting day at work.

Last edited by Flitter on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Rarity
Dream Staff
Lady Rarity

Love : 40

Mist Feather Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Feather Application.   Mist Feather Application. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 3:11 pm

Your character has 3 or more votes for yes. You are now approved to RP in Equestria.
Back to top Go down

Mist Feather Application.
Page 1 of 1