Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4-Speed Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
4-Speed
Admin
4-Speed

Love : 26

4-Speed Application Empty
PostSubject: 4-Speed Application   4-Speed Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Canon Name: 4-Speed

Furcaida Name: 4-Speed

Why do you want this character?: Explain to us why you are choosing this character. 3-5 line preferred. I want this character because I believe I could play the role well, I am also on Furcadia and in the dream Equestria daily and would be able to fullfill the duties of this job.

How often are you online?: Being a canon can be a lot of responsibility. In many ways it's like being staff. I am online every day and night and usually spend 5-6 hours on here at any time.

Personality: Show us your knowledge of the character.
Locket was planning a spectacular party and asked 4-Speed to help her with the entertainment. "I have a great idea!" 4-Speed said eagerly, not telling anyone of his plan. The night of the party, Locket tied shiny satin ribbons in the trees, prepared delicious treats, and gave pretty party favors. "But where is 4-Speed?" she wondered. Suddenly, she heard a loud rumbling sound, and a colorful truck drove into the center of the party! 4-Speed hopped out of the truck and opened the doors. From inside the truck, rainbows and shooting stars burst into the air, filling the sky with bright designs. Next, hundreds of candy trucks appeared! The cabs were made of taffy, the trailers had chocolate sides and the windows were swirling candy canes. Lemondrop headlights shined brightly as licorice wheels rolled over the ground. "What a wonderful surprise, 4-Speed!" laughed the delighted ponies. 4-Speed also loves speed Smile

Sample Post: This better be your best work, as it's the most important part of the application.
4-Speed was heading into town it was a beautiful day out, the birds could be heard chirping the sun was shining nice and bright, he was heading for ponyville as he did normally around the same time nothing changed this time, he was humming himself a tune to himself to keep himself occupied and eyes set on the prize as he was humming and heading along he notices Locket a good friend of his on the side of the path, being the friendly and caring pony that he was, he stopped to chat with her for a little, he brought up about the party they had just thrown chuckling about old time memories, he sat and talked to her for a bit before noticing the the sun was starting to set in the distance, he was always one to be on time to a certain place and always like to make it to ponyville before the Sun set but this time it was different he continued to sit there talking to Locket about the party, it had been some time since he last seen her so he was trying to catch up on old times and new times, they laughed they giggled they smiled and had a great time but 4-Speed had to get to ponyville, The sun had already started setting and it was nearly dark, he gave Locket a nudge with his nose as a "Good-Bye" hug before he had set off in the distance he knew the sun was nearly set so he would have to be fast to get there, that was no problem for him as he loved speed the one thing that worried him was that he would run into another friend, he hurried to ponyville in the quickness arriving nearly 5 minutes before the sun had finally set.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Faust
Admin
Lauren Faust

Love : 152

PostSubject: Re: 4-Speed Application   4-Speed Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:30 am

APPROVED

You Most get a Approve from both myself and Macintosh to be allowed to rp within the dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4-Speed Application   4-Speed Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4-Speed Application   4-Speed Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4-Speed Application
Page 1 of 1