Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applejack Application

Go down 

So, do ya reckon I pass?
Lay off the booze, Kono... (No.)
Applejack Application Vote_lcap10%Applejack Application Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Ya sure as sugar do. (Yes.)
Applejack Application Vote_lcap1100%Applejack Application Vote_rcap1
 100% [ 3 ]
Undecided.
Applejack Application Vote_lcap10%Applejack Application Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Shining Armor
Admin
Shining Armor

Love : 19

Applejack Application Empty
PostSubject: Applejack Application   Applejack Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Canon Name: Applejack

Furcadia Name: AppIejack          -(capital I (i) instead of lowercase L.)

Name of alts we may know you as: Kono, Lightning Dust, Feverfew, A.K. Yearling

Why do you want this character?: Applejack is the character I identify with most, the one I get on personality tests, and was my alias elsewhere on the internet for quite some time. I guess I just got used to being her, in one way or another.

How often are you online?: Usually every day, in the afternoon and evening. If I'm not sleeping, showering, at school, etc., then I'm probably online.

Species: Earth Pony

Cutie Mark: Three red apples.

Generation: G4

Special Somepony: Nope.

Pet: Winona, collie/dog.

Residence: Sweet Apple Acres

Workplace: Same as residence. Family home and business.

Short Introduction: A hard-working, dependable earth pony and the bearer of the Element of Honesty.

Backstory: Applejack was born in Ponyville and has lived there for most of her life. However, as a foal she fancied something more glamorous than farm life and left Sweet Apple Acres to live with her aunt and uncle in Manehattan. The big city socialite lifestyle ultimately did not suit her and she became homesick, so she returned to the farm and got her cutie mark, three red apples. She has worked the farm ever since. She is also one of Twilight Sparkle's closest friends, making her part of the group that has repeatedly saved Equestria from various threats.

Apearance: Orange coat, pale yellow mane and tail usually tied up with red hair ties, white freckles, green eyes, cutie mark of red apples, and usually wears a tan cowboy hat.

Personality: Applejack is usually the practical and responsible member of the group. She is hard-working and determined, although that can occasionally bleed right over into being stubborn. She is both caring and honest by nature, but these traits can lead her to be overprotective (especially towards her younger sister) or blunt to the point of seeming rude/mean. She prides herself on being "the most dependable of ponies," and will even lie and compromise her own honesty to avoid disappointing others from time to time. While AJ can be abrasive towards insults, she usually responds to compliments modestly. She has no qualms with getting dirty in the process of working, much to Rarity's dismay.

Job: Applejack works the family farm. Her regular tasks include things like harvesting crops, plowing fields, tending to farm animals, baking apple-based products, and handling deliveries and sales. It has been noted that she takes a leadership role within her family, helping them all stay organized and on schedule. The Apple family has also been known to provide catering for events in Ponyville, as well as sell cider seasonally.

Equestria RP Alts: Lightning Dust, Feverfew

Ref Image:
Applejack Application 2ljs3uo

Okay, okay, I'm kidding! Sheesh.
Applejack Application Applejack_S01E13_cropped

Sample Post: (This is part of a post I did in a previous forum role play. Snipped from there to use as example fodder.)
Meanwhile, an orange earth pony was making her way into the park, laden with saddlebags and a baking pan balanced on her back. One could only imagine that the collie darting around the mare and barking at her as if to say Hurry up! in the annoyingly but forgivably excited way only dogs can made the task of balancing the pan that much harder. Applejack had told the dog to 'heel' a few times, but to no avail. Winona was excited to be going somewhere and knew her owner's saddlebags contained food for her. Well, they contained things like raw lettuce and carrots for the other pets as well, but Winona wasn't interested in those things.

Just then, Winona seemed to notice a familiar pony in the distance and took off. Applejack sighed, glad the dog wasn't troubling her anymore, but picked up her pace and followed after Winona in case she needed to prevent her from troubling anyone else.

Winona ran towards Fluttershy at full speed, slamming on the brakes only once she had closed the distance between them. She put her paws up on the pegasus and attempted to lick her face, affectionately.

Last edited by Lightning Dust on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To correct a typo. has --> as)
Back to top Go down
http://cryptated.deviantart.com/

Applejack Application
Page 1 of 1