Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's A Silly Pony? Applejack!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dineosoar

Dineosoar

Love : 13

Who's A Silly Pony? Applejack! Empty
PostSubject: Who's A Silly Pony? Applejack!   Who's A Silly Pony? Applejack! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:04 am

Who's A Silly Pony? Applejack! Noms____by_flutterguy317-d5jdpgh
Canon Name:

Applejack

Furcadia Name:

Aqqlejack

Why do you want this character?:

I, Creamcone slash Dustun, want to roleplay the character Applejack. I feel I should roleplay this character because I have the name Aqqlejack, improper, but closer than other things. Another reason I think I should roleplay Applejack is because at times, I think I fit right well in her personality. Applejack's also my favorite of the mane six!!!

How often are you online?:

Mostly 24/7 weekends on the chance side of being over at my mom's house. On breaks I'll probably be there aswell. I'll try to keep you posted. Also, on school days Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday I'll be on pretty much around 3:40ish pm to 10pm. On Thursday I have Anime Club and usually get home around 5PM

Personality: Applejack's a super kind, loyal, and dependable pony who never lies. A role model to everypony, she's always helping anypony and is headstrong about her pride and letting others do her work.

Sample Post: Aqqlejack trotted out of the Apple Family barn and set off for Inner Ponyville after a short yet heartfelt goodbye to her faithful pooch. "Catch ya' later Winona, be good. I trust ya' to it!" She smiled warmly and nodded her head before cantering down the hill. Her hooves steadied her travel as she hit dirt road, walking with a jump in her step she continued on down the path. "Well ah'm off to Ponyville!" Aqqlejack called up the hill, to no one specifically. As she started to see most everyponies' houses she gave a hearty smile to anypony on the road or in a houses' windows. She increased to a steady trot as she got closer to Sugarcube Corner, the cobblestone on her hooves made a pleasant rhythmic sound. Humming an old tune in her head she pushed open the door to The Corner. "Pinkie Pie yah in here?" She looked over the empty counter, "Nopony here? That's odd." Aqqlejack shrugged then walked over to an empty table to wait patiently at.

Stahp
Who's A Silly Pony? Applejack! Applejack__stahp__by_acer_rubrum-d5n3lwt
Back to top Go down
Lauren Faust
Admin
Lauren Faust

Love : 152

PostSubject: Re: Who's A Silly Pony? Applejack!   Who's A Silly Pony? Applejack! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:53 am

APPROVED

Last edited by Puzzlemint on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's A Silly Pony? Applejack!   Who's A Silly Pony? Applejack! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Lauren Faust
Admin
Lauren Faust

Love : 152

PostSubject: Re: Who's A Silly Pony? Applejack!   Who's A Silly Pony? Applejack! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 pm

You have to wait 30 days to apply for another canon or challange for one you can apply or challage

Jan 29th 2013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's A Silly Pony? Applejack!   Who's A Silly Pony? Applejack! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's A Silly Pony? Applejack!
Page 1 of 1