Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Octavia Melody Application

Go down 

Octavia Application
Yes
Octavia Melody Application Vote_lcap1100%Octavia Melody Application Vote_rcap1
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Octavia Melody Application Vote_lcap10%Octavia Melody Application Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
Octavia Melody Application Vote_lcap10%Octavia Melody Application Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Flitter

Flitter

Love : 33

Octavia Melody Application Empty
PostSubject: Octavia Melody Application   Octavia Melody Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:11 pm

Canon Name: Octavia Melody

Furcaida Name: Octavia Philharmonica

Name of alts we may know you as: Flitter

Why do you want this character?: Because as a cellist I sort of connect with her and I believe I can show a classy yet down to earth Canterlotian noble.

How often are you online?: Almost every day.

Species: Earth Pony

Cutie Mark: A lavender Treble Clef

Generation: Generation 4

Special Somepony: Some people say I'm dating Vinyl Scratch but if that's true I won't tell just anybody, we do live together though.

Pet: I have no pet but I think Vinyl had an iguana.

Residence: I currently live in Ponyville.

Workplace: I am a Cellist I play my instrument the cello in orchestras and other events, I have performed at the grand galloping gala.

Short Introduction: If you where to met me randomly what would you want me to know about your pony the most?

Backstory: I was born in Manehattan to a very well off family of musicians, but since I work a lot in Canterlot I moved to live closer to the city, Ponyville had more affordable housing though.

Apearance: I am a grey coated earth pony with an ebony black mane and tail, my eyes are a deep amethyst and I wear a white collar with a pink bowtie around my neck.

Personality: I was raised rather snobbish according to my friends and sometimes come over as such, but deep down I'm a gentle and caring mare who just desires some control over her life.

Job: I am a classical musician who plays mainly the cello, but I can play the double bass as well if needed.

Equestria RP Alts: Flitter Pegasus

Ref Image: Octavia Melody Application Octavia_melody_by_durpy-d6wp060

Sample Post: Octavia could be seen galloping fast through the streets of Ponyville, her heavy cello case slung across the mare's strong back as she hastily made her way towards the Ponyville train station to catch a very last minute ride to Canterlot, it didn't happen a lot to the rather punctual musician but due to earlier events she had actually managed being nearly late. "Oh why did I let Vinyl convince me to partake of that horrid drink she had brought home yesterday?"
Back to top Go down

Octavia Melody Application
Page 1 of 1