Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Octavia (My app)

Go down 
+2
Lauren Faust
GoldehWolfeh
6 posters

App Voteing
Approve
Octavia (My app) Vote_lcap10%Octavia (My app) Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Denied
Octavia (My app) Vote_lcap10%Octavia (My app) Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Undesided
Octavia (My app) Vote_lcap1100%Octavia (My app) Vote_rcap1
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
GoldehWolfeh

GoldehWolfeh

Love : 4

Octavia (My app) Empty
PostSubject: Octavia (My app)   Octavia (My app) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:08 pm

Canon Name: Octavia

Furcaida Name: Octavia (I think other than that then it would be Viynl Scratch)

Name of alts we may know you as: Vinyl Scratch, Lightningear(Beekin in training), #SOGoldey#SO, and sqiushy

Why do you want this character?:
With my taste of Classic music, I have spotify to listen to the music, Yes, I do however listen to it at school whenever I get the chance, Sometimes it fits with the project I am doing. I also listen to any Claissical music on Pandora. Her Personality is pretty easy to guess, It's how she acts in the show you can tell what it is, Most of the time.
Being an active Rper can be hard, But I am active on most RP sites that are not DEAD. Which do include, Warrior Cats RPG, and any MLP RPG out there. Yes this includes active RPG games that are Multiplayer, Such as Impressive World, FeralHeart, and Arokai.
My RP posts length depends on the scenario. If the Scenario seems important or in fact is important the rp post maybe be long, But sometimes might have to be short. However, This varies.
Having to RP MLP before and Octavia is me second favorite character out of the background characters, I think I could RP her pretty will

How often are you online?: On weeks- After school until 10:30 FST. Weekends- All day/night (Maybe) Summer- All day
Winter break- All day, Spring break- ALL DAY

Personality: Octavia stands out by virtue of being an earth pony capable of playing the double bass or cello. She's normally a cultured, sophisticated pony who enjoys classical music and is often placed in juxtaposition to Vinyl Scratch and her wild hip-hop personality.

Sample Post:
(Sample RP post)
Octavia
Mare/Celloist/Ponyville
Octavia grabbed her bow, then her cello, she slightly but the bow on the strings, she slightly made a sound with it, then started to play some classic music. She was alone, and it was the best time to practice her cello. Her music was chamring, she decided to stop when she heard a knock on her door, she looked over to her door. Wondering if it was vinyl or not she flattened her ears and kept playing.

The Knock became louder, so she kept playing her Cello. She didn't want to answer, but she did, Slamming her cello softly into the ground and opening the door. It was Viynl, what a relief. Viynl left around midnight, and Octavia slammed the door behind viynl. For fun.
She soon grabbed her cello, and started to play a lullaby to sooth the night before she slept.

Last edited by GoldehWolfeh on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited)
Back to top Go down
Lauren Faust
Admin
Lauren Faust

Love : 152

Octavia (My app) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octavia (My app)   Octavia (My app) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:49 pm

After a 7 day poll this was a undesided app. We will give you one try to edit the app and add more detail to it before puting it up for another 7 day poll
Back to top Go down
4-Speed
Admin
4-Speed

Love : 26

Octavia (My app) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octavia (My app)   Octavia (My app) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:11 am

I will allow this Application to be Approved, but I would like to see more info on this Application if you could. We will extend it for 7 more days. Please come back and add more info and we will re-vote.
Back to top Go down
GoldehWolfeh

GoldehWolfeh

Love : 4

Octavia (My app) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octavia (My app)   Octavia (My app) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:09 pm

^^^^

Edited, Added detail to my replies. Fixed the RP post to my Online rping standards.
Sorry That I have been Inactive, My inactivity is because of school.
Back to top Go down
4-Speed
Admin
4-Speed

Love : 26

Octavia (My app) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octavia (My app)   Octavia (My app) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Thanks for editing your app, We will vote on this App, My Decision as of now is Approved,
Back to top Go down
BloodStar

BloodStar

Love : 20

Octavia (My app) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octavia (My app)   Octavia (My app) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:17 am

Same here!
APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Lauren Faust
Admin
Lauren Faust

Love : 152

Octavia (My app) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octavia (My app)   Octavia (My app) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:39 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Dash

Dash

Love : 19

Octavia (My app) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octavia (My app)   Octavia (My app) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:40 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://pawbook.splotched.com/rainbow_dash/
Pinkie
Admin
Pinkie

Love : 22

Octavia (My app) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octavia (My app)   Octavia (My app) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:07 am

after re-reading your app since it was re-opened, i can now put down my decision.

you had a few grammar mistakes that could easily be fixed. though i was a little surprised with some of the repetitive motions the character seemed to constantly do; you kept going she did this, then she did that almost every sentence which can get a little over-bearing to some rp'ers. but as a general whole, your post was pretty good.

btw, you can't really 'slam' something 'softy'. it would be like saying you smashed something, yet, it didn't break. its a bit of an oxymoron. lol. just thought i'd point that out.

other then that, i say APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://pinkamena.webs.com/enter.htm
Sponsored content

Octavia (My app) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octavia (My app)   Octavia (My app) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Octavia (My app)
Page 1 of 1