Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Sparkle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twi

Twi

Love : 3

Twilight Sparkle Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Sparkle   Twilight Sparkle Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:53 pm

Twilight Sparkle No_title__by_rizcifra-d4l58bq

Canon Name: Twilight Sparkle

Furcaida Name: *Twilight Sparkle*

Name of alts we may know you as: Gena XX

Why do you want this character?: Well, I used to play this character a lot in previous MLP:FIM dreams. Unfortunately I forgot where the dream was located so I lost the character due to inactivity. I'm back now and am hoping to have another go at playing Twilight! I want this character because I always felt I could relate to her. Understanding, helpful, knowledgeable, easily gets her interest peaked... easily distracted by books. It's hard not to like her when I feel I'd be a lot like her if I were a part of the show.

How often are you online?: Constantly but not always on the same alt. I'd definitely be on this alt way more often if I get a second chance to play this character again.

Personality: Twilight is sometimes stubborn but that's only because she often goes by the book and finds it difficult at times to really understand other ponies. Her friends are very important to her and she'll offer helpful advice... which may not always seem that helpful. Sometimes it comes off as pushy and annoying if the pony she's talking to doesn't want to listen. Twilight also has a bit of a temper on her when things don't go according to plan, often stressing herself over small details. One could call her OCD... She likes things in order and dislikes chaos around her. Twi is a bookwork and will often prefer to stay in her library reading for hours on end instead of going outside, but if she's invited out she'll usually accept the invitation provided she has the time to spare. Her lessons learned about friendship are all written and set to Princess Celestia by her faithful assistant Spike. No lesson is ever too small! As such, her reliance on the advice and information in her books makes her a skeptic when strange things happen. There must be a reasonable explanation for everything and she always intends to find out what it is. Of course there isn't always a reason. For a pony with such magical potential she sure doesn't think outside the box very often.

Sample Post: Twilight Sparkle was a simple pony. Get up every morning at dawn, wake up Spike, get breakfast, tidy up the library, then jump into her studies for a full day of learning. Every morning was the same and that's how she liked it. Except today she woke up with a terrible headache and felt sicker than Pinkie Pie after Nightmare Night. Perhaps this was her own fault. She'd known better than to eat that grass and dandelion sandwich for supper last night. It had to have been sitting out all day, but she'd just been so hungry after neglecting to eat in favor of reading that she hadn't really cared. "Spiiike..." she groaned, rolling over under her blanket and lifting her head painfully to look over at the basket in which her assistant was snuggled under his own blanket. "Spike." She repeated, getting no answer except for a snore. A quick glance out the window showed the sun barely rising over the balcony and she forced herself to sit up in the bed, blanket dropping from her hooves onto the mattress. For the first time in years the first thing on her mind was not what book to read first, it was instead on whether she could get to the bathroom before throwing up. Today was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
BloodStar

BloodStar

Love : 20

Twilight Sparkle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle   Twilight Sparkle Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Glad to have you back! Love the image! Two of my favorite characters!
LET'S PARTY!
Twilight Sparkle Mlfw2138-PARTY_HARD
Back to top Go down
Lauren Faust
Admin
Lauren Faust

Love : 152

Twilight Sparkle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle   Twilight Sparkle Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Happy to have you Back Twi I missed you ^^
Back to top Go down
Lady Rarity
Dream Staff
Lady Rarity

Love : 40

Twilight Sparkle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle   Twilight Sparkle Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:50 pm

I feel so honoured to be in the picture with you!! ^.^ And I love the application~!! NEW LUNAR REPUBLIC APPROVED!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight Sparkle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle   Twilight Sparkle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Sparkle
Page 1 of 1