Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Sparkle Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Twilight Sparkle Application Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Sparkle Application   Twilight Sparkle Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:24 am

Twilight Sparkle Application 1

Canon Name:Twilight Sparkle

IC Name:Twilight#SYSparkle

Why do you want this character?:

Twilight is by far my favorite character on the show, as I really, truly identify with the character. As I'll explain below in her personality, I took have a caring personality, am outgoing and have a true love for books. It would truly be an honor to get to play as Twilight in your wonderful dream.

How often are you online?:

I am online almost everyday, from the hours of 4:00pm - Midnight, Furcadian Standard on weekdays. Weekends I am on earlier and longer. There will be times of course where I am on earlier, or stay on later. I am a very active player!

Personality:

Twilight is a lot like I am in real life. She's a sociable, kind hearted pony who'd do anything to help out her friends. Though she has moments where she shows some anxiety, or frustration like we all do. Twilight has an absolute love of books and acquiring knowledge, and is very studious in nature. Once thought to be a bookworm, being in Ponyville has opened her up to friendship. Being the element of Magic, and given that is her special talent, she's got a lot of different spells under her belt, and is always learning more.

Although known to get anxious, or sometimes scattered in a tough situation, Twilight always somehow manages to keep a cool head. Most of the time, anyways. She truly cares about her new home in Ponyville, and is sure to send her teacher, Princess Celestia, a letter about what she's learned.

Sample Post:

Dear Princess Celestia;

Today I learned that laughter truly is the best medicine.

Spike wasn't feeling so great this morning, and I was at a loss for a moment as to what to do. I searched through my books to try and find something that would make him feel better, but it seemed like there wasn't anything magic could do to help him. I was at a loss, but I knew I couldn't panic! I had to keep my cool for Spike, I couldn't let him see me a wreck.

I decided to head out into Ponyville with him, and the first stop on our trip was to visit Fluttershy. Maybe she could do something for him, seeing as she cared for her own animals. After talking with her a few moments, Fluttershy admitted she didn't really have knowledge of a dragon's physiology and maybe he'd need to see Rarity to feel better, since he had a bit of a crush on her.

So that was our next stop, we went to go see Rarity at her shop, who was as busy as could be, what with the gala coming up and all. Spike just didn't seem himself around her, and Rarity too was at a loss. She'd suggest that maybe Rainbow Dash could do some physical work with him to try and feel better.

After getting the attention of the pegasus, Rainbow Dash tried her best to instruct Spike on some simple physical therapy moves, but he seemed too weak to do them. She'd frown at him, and me a little bit for dragging him out in this kind of state. I'd let her know that'd we'd be on our way home soon enough, but soon it was dinner time, and that meant Apple Jack's

We arrived around late afternoon, and Spike did seem to have a little bit of an appetite, but then again Apple Jack is a great cook! We chatted for a bit, discussing the various options that we had already tried. Apple Jack suggested I just take him for a nice long walk before putting him to bed, and I agreed with her grasp of the situation.

Along our walk, I took him out to Everfree Forest, where we ran into Pinkie Pie, almost literally! Spike, of course, found this hilarious, which only encouraged Pinkie further! She told a lot of different jokes, stood on her head, and did some juggling. Each different thing she did causing Spike to laugh, seemed to just really brighten him up. Soon it was getting late, and we bid Pinkie Pie goodbye, but she was still rolling around laughing as she is known to do.

It had truly been a long day out and about, and we made our way home. I noticed that Spike seemed a lot better after our day out. When we returned home, it seemed that he was back to his normal self, and had quite the adventure! I am truly thankful that have such wonderful friends, who care about each other and will do anything to make them feel better.

Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle
Back to top Go down
Lauren Faust
Admin
Lauren Faust

Love : 152

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle Application   Twilight Sparkle Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:51 am

APPROVED

You Most get a Approve from both myself and Macintosh to be allowed to rp within the dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle Application   Twilight Sparkle Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle Application   Twilight Sparkle Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Sparkle Application
Page 1 of 1