Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shining Sun

Go down 
5 posters

Staff Voting
Yes
Shining Sun Vote_lcap186%Shining Sun Vote_rcap1
 86% [ 6 ]
No
Shining Sun Vote_lcap114%Shining Sun Vote_rcap1
 14% [ 1 ]
Undecided
Shining Sun Vote_lcap10%Shining Sun Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage

Shining Sun Empty
PostSubject: Shining Sun   Shining Sun Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:54 pm

Full (furcadia) Name: Shining Sun

Alias/Nickname: Shining, Shine, Sun, Sunshine, Queen

Name of alts we may know you as: Pinkamena Dianne Pie

If Under 13 or Foal age we need a mom and dad background:

Generation: [Most anything from Gen 1 (original) to most modern (FiM) is allowed. If you are unsure what to put here, put Gen4 ] Generation 4, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Species: [Along with many different gens there's many different species. Which is yours?] Alicorn/ Sun Pony/ Fire Pony

Location: [Where does your canon live?] The Sun; Solar Empire. Often visits Celestia in Canterlot.

Status: [Optional. This is just to let us know if your canon has a love interest.] None as of now.

Appearance: 3-5 lines is great, or you can use a picture. Shining Sun ShiningSun_zpsc4e3a16c
Shining Sun WP_000536_zps7b8108bc
Mane the color of the sun's rays, and fur of a golden hue, this alicorn was the embodiment of the sun. Her body was created by flames, created by fires of the sun. She was the Queen of the true Solar Empire, a set of ponies created by the sun's solar flares, a species of ponies that could live on the sun.

Personality: [1 paragraph (3-5 lines) please.] Sweet and caring to her subjects, she is always willing to listen to every plea. She disapproves violence, preferring to talk out any problem that befalls her kingdom. She is in good relations with her niece, the young, Princess Celestia. Queen Shining Sun is often seen ad motherly.

Sample Post: [5 lines minimum, but more lets us get a better feel for your character.] Shining Sun sighed and walked out onto the balcony overlooking her kingdom. "It seems to be another usual day, here. It helps that we are guarded by the flames granted to us by the sun." Shining Sun was admittedly a little bored, as nothing really interesting happens on the sun. "Perhaps I shall visit my dear niece, Celestia? A surprise visit to see how she is doing!" She tried to make it sound more like an official duty, rather than boredom.
Shining Sun spread out her flaming wings, and then lifted herself off of the sun's surface, exiting the sun's atmosphere in the form of a solar flare, the flames becoming detached from her body as she jetted through space towards Equestria, slowing down her speed as she entered the new, cooler atmosphere so that she might land on Celestia's castle balcony without breaking it, like she did the first 8 times she visited.

Royal Relation: She is the Queen of the Solar Flare Empire, and aunt to the princesses, Celestia and Luna.

Powers: She has the ability to control all fires, especially the fire of the sun. She can control the sun, though she usually leaves that up to her niece, Celestia, so that Equestria may live peacefully. She can create her own flame, and control the solar flares. She also grants pardon to anypony, so they may step onto the sun to visit the Solar Flare Empire, if she deems them worthy.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Faust
Admin
Lauren Faust

Love : 152

Shining Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Sun   Shining Sun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:21 pm

Approve
Back to top Go down
BloodStar

BloodStar

Love : 20

Shining Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Sun   Shining Sun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:24 pm

UNDECI--- Just kidding~
APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Lady Rarity
Dream Staff
Lady Rarity

Love : 40

Shining Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Sun   Shining Sun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Why is it always the Sun? Why not the Moon? Eh, it's fine. I'm special that way. XD
THE LUNAR REPUBLIC APPROVES!!
Back to top Go down

Shining Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Sun   Shining Sun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:53 am

By the way, I saw on another application something about all powerful and never die. Though Shining wouldn't die of old age, she can be killed. He weakness (like any pony of fire) is water. Also, anything that puts out fire is actually her weakness. And she isn't all powerful. Basically, she controls fire. She's, basically a fire based alicorn pony.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie
Admin
Pinkie

Love : 22

Shining Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Sun   Shining Sun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:19 am

*waves a hoof at shining* didn't know you were pinkamena. it's nice to see you. :3

but as i stated in the last i believe it was 2 or 3 apps with unipeg characters. i am still very, very leery on the amount of applications that have been arising relating to unipeg characters. as i've mentioned before, i seriously think the everyone should discuss if there should only be a set number of slots for these kinds of characters as the influx may set off an imbalance of highly powerful characters to the amount of more normal, more plain characters. to me, it sounds like we'd be over-run with royal based characters as not many people are applying for more drummed down characters then there have been. :/

i liked the app and i do like the character concept. i am just uncertain on the whole, royal thing.

i do APPROVE however.
Back to top Go down
http://pinkamena.webs.com/enter.htm

Shining Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Sun   Shining Sun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:32 am

It's perfectly fine, my Pinkie Sister! Puzzle actually told me to apply, so I did. ^^ I guess she orignally only slotted for 3 Alicorn/ Unipegs, but said she'd grant pardon for me and make four, though that's all I've heard of it. But I'm really glad you like Shining and the app! ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
4-Speed
Admin
4-Speed

Love : 26

Shining Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Sun   Shining Sun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:11 am

Great Application!
Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shining Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Sun   Shining Sun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shining Sun
Page 1 of 1