Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Princess Luna Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Rarity
Dream Staff
Lady Rarity

Love : 40

Princess Luna Application Empty
PostSubject: Princess Luna Application   Princess Luna Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:08 pm

Canon Name:
Princess Luna / Nightmare Moon

Furcaida Name:
Nightmare Luna

Why do you want this character?: Explain to us why you are choosing this character. 3-5 line preferred.
I have roleplayed as My Little Pony characters for years, and hope Princess Luna will be challenging enough for me, and that I will be up to par with roleplaying as her. She is also my favourite Princess, and I hope to pull off the "dream entering" well. I also hope to be able to pull of Nightmare Moon, if she is to show up anytime soon. Also, since I can mainly be on the most around nights, I admit to finding her a fitting character for that.

How often are you online?: Being a canon can be a lot of responsibility. In many ways it's like being staff.
I'll admit, I'll be out of town from 12/17/12 to 12/21/12, but otherwise, I'll be on everyday around mornings and late night, as I work during evenings.

Personality: Show us your knowledge of the character.
Princess Luna: A rather serious princess, and a bit more skeptic of others than her sister, Princess Celestia. She is the guardian of the night and dreams, helping ponies overcome their nightmares. She takes her duty seriously, though she is also getting used to being around others since her 1000 year banishment to the moon.
Nightmare Moon: The embodiment of the hatred Princess Luna felt when the ponies of Equestria slept through her nights. She tried to cover Equestria in eternal night, resulting her 1000 year banishment. Upon returning, she attempted again to instill eternal night upon the ponies. She was defeated by the Mane Six with the Elements of Harmony, resulting in Princess Luna to return, though in a somewhat power-diminished form.

Sample Post: This better be your best work, as it's the most important part of the application.

Princess Luna walked down the stained glass hall to the throne room, the pane that showed her defeat at the powers of the the Elements of Harmony as Nightmare Moon always making her cringe, reminding her of her past. She opened the double doors and immediately turned and walked out onto the balcony. That sun was beginning to set, the sky turning shades of yellow, orange, pink, and purple. It didn't take long for Luna to find the one guiding the sun, her older sister. "Rest, my sister. As always, I will guard the night."

Princess Celestia neared the castle, the sun in tow behind her pastel tail, the sky turning the same hues. She could hear her younger sister calling and welcoming her back. "Yes, my sister. May all be peaceful for you." She would tell Luna as she landed on the balcony, the sun sinking below the horizon. "I am sure everything shall be fine tonight. The day was peaceful as well."

Princess Luna nodded to Celestia and spread out her wings, watching her sister walk into the castle before leaping into the air. As she flew higher, the light of the moon would appear, slowly forming to show the actual mass of the satellite. As she flew on, the Princess of the Night's mane would help fill the sky with stars, making the sky thus match her starry, wavy mane and tail. Though the sky would be darker, Equestria was still illuminated by the light of the moon, and the many twinkling stars, as Princess Luna looked from above for any signs of trouble. "All does seem well. Thank you, sister." She would say to herself, happy to once again rule Equestria by her sister's side.

Last edited by Princess Luna on Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lauren Faust
Admin
Lauren Faust

Love : 152

PostSubject: Re: Princess Luna Application   Princess Luna Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:27 pm

APPROVED you are now the Main Alt For Luna & Nightmare Moon for this dream

We knew you chould do it Very Happy

Last edited by Puzzlemint on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Luna Application   Princess Luna Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:07 am

Much better! Approved!
Back to top Go down
Lady Rarity
Dream Staff
Lady Rarity

Love : 40

PostSubject: I AM STAYING!   Princess Luna Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:03 pm

So that all may know, I am indeed staying as this character, and in this dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Luna Application   Princess Luna Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Luna Application
Page 1 of 1