Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Everypony!! MLP FIM ALT GIVE AWAY!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hey Everypony!! MLP FIM ALT GIVE AWAY! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everypony!! MLP FIM ALT GIVE AWAY!   Hey Everypony!! MLP FIM ALT GIVE AWAY! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:01 am

Okay so I was thinking, what can I do to help out the dream?!
Well I thought of something!
I've been going through lots of lists of Canon Ponies and these are the exact mlp fim alt names that I got! (and they are the true Canon Pony names! No mis-spellings, add ins, or anything!
and the best part? THEY'RE FREE!!
Out of the goodness of my heart. I want to give these pony alts out to any one who wants to take them and use them within our own mlp dream! Very Happy
Interested?
Let's begin!
- Sew'n Sow: Granny Smith's mother, seen in Family Appreciation Day. Her cutie mark is a sewing machine.
- Stinking Rich: Diamond Tiara's great grandfather, instrumental in the founding of Ponyville. His cutie mark is a cent sign. The image is tinted sepia.
- Popette: Appears at the Apple family reunion in Friendship is Magic, part 1, in a crowd of Fluttershy fans in Green Isn't Your Color, wearing an orange cowpony hat in Over a Barrel, at the barn-raising in Too Many Pinkie Pies, and in the audience at the end of Magic Duel. Shares her design with Apple Fritter and Violet Fritter. Her cutie mark is three green apples in Friendship is Magic, part 1, Over a Barrel, and Too Many Pinkie Pies, but is three pieces of apple fritter in Green Isn't Your Color.
- Pink Lady: A member of the Apple family, appears at the reunion. Points out Fluttershy in Green Isn't Your Color and appears in the background in several other episodes, including Dragonshy, The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000, One Bad Apple, and Magic Duel. Also appears at the end of Friendship is Magic, part 2, with a pink coat instead of a yellow one. Her cutie mark is three apple slices. Shares her design with Apple Tarty.
- Twilight Velvet: Twilight Sparkle's mother. She appears in The Cutie Mark Chronicles and A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2 at the wedding. She is unnamed in the show, but shares the same color palette, cutie mark, and eye color with Twilight Velvet. She also bears a resemblance to the G1 unicorn Twilight. Her cutie mark is three purple stars.
- Apple Dumpling: A pony seen in Family Appreciation Day, both in Granny Smith's sepia memory and queuing up in the present day for zap apple jam. Also appears several times in the line for the Apples' cider in The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000.
- Beauty Brass: A sousaphone pony who plays at the Grand Galloping Gala.
- Berry Dreams: Same design as Berry Punch. Her cutie mark is a bunch of grapes and a strawberry. A translucent-bodied mini-figure toy of her was leaked in early August 2012.

THIS WILL BE UPDATED AS I GET MORE ALTS TO SHARE! <3 C:
Just whisper me, Radiant Flame, or PM me here if you are interested in one of these alts to use! Simply tell me which one you want and I will give you what you need to know to get it.
You may only get ONE alt name from me. So choose wisely. There must be enough for everyone to get to choose and use. (: <3

Last edited by Firebug on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Hey Everypony!! MLP FIM ALT GIVE AWAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everypony!! MLP FIM ALT GIVE AWAY!   Hey Everypony!! MLP FIM ALT GIVE AWAY! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:58 am

This is awesome of you to do! I'm glad to see people being involved in the community.
Back to top Go down

Hey Everypony!! MLP FIM ALT GIVE AWAY!
Page 1 of 1