Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Azure Rain Application

Go down 

Friendly Scribe approval?
Yes
Azure Rain Application Vote_lcap1100%Azure Rain Application Vote_rcap1
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Azure Rain Application Vote_lcap10%Azure Rain Application Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Undecided
Azure Rain Application Vote_lcap10%Azure Rain Application Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Flitter

Flitter

Love : 33

Azure Rain Application Empty
PostSubject: Azure Rain Application   Azure Rain Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 2:59 pm

Full (furcadia) Name: Azure Rain

Alias/Nickname: Azure, Azu.

Name of alts we may know you as: Flitter Pegasus, Mist Feather

Why do you want this character?: Because Celestia already has a personal servant so Luna deserves one too, and seeing as I can fit that role well since it's similar to my ooc job I'd like to do so.

How often are you online?: Almost every day whenever I can manage.

Species: Unicorn.

If Under 13 or Foal age we need a mom and dad background: I am an adult but for those wanting to know my mother is Morning Glace and my father is Night Storm.

Cutie Mark: A pink feather covering a piece of parchment.

Generation: Generation 4

Special Somepony: No I am single I have no social life yet.

Pet: I do not own a pet yet.

Residence: In Canterlot 227B Mane Street.

Workplace: I work in the palace archives and Princess Luna's wing.

Short Introduction: I am a serious but rather gentle mare that looks social and very willing to help, though can react skittish when she is surprised by somepony.

Backstory: Azure was born in Canterlot in a rather well off unicorn family and attended Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. afterwards she sollicited for a job as Scribe with the royal night court.

Apearance: Azure Rain is a blue mare with two toned blue and lavender mane and smooth golden eyes, her mane and tail are slightly wavy but long yet her body was small due to stunted growth having stopped growing around sixteen, she is dressed in armored blue robes graced by a vrescent moon clasp on the chest.

Personality: Azure has a demure yet positive outlook on life but is totally focused on her job during working hours, she is also very polite.

Job: Azure is a Scribe which entails that she takes care of documents, books and written messages mostly, but can also be sent to investigate matters or function in an advisory role.

Equestria RP Alts: Flitter Pegasus, Mist Feather.

Ref Image: Azure Rain Application Azure_rain_trans_by_p0n1es-d9i8ver

Sample Post: Azure wandered down the street in the direction of Canterlot's royal palace encumbered by her somewhat heavy saddlebags which contained her books, notepads and quills, in her mouth she held a slip of paper which happened to be her resumé hoping to land a job in the palace's administrative services, smiling up at the huge twin doors leading to the entry hall as a smile formed on her petite snout and eyes glittered with enthusiasm. "Today." the young mare thought. "I shall start earning my own bits."
Back to top Go down

Azure Rain Application
Page 1 of 1