Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcomer Glitch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glacial Mist
Dream Staff

Love : 54

Welcomer Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Welcomer Glitch   Welcomer Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Furc Name: Shadling
What you tried to do: The welcomer message doesn't always trigger when a new furre comes into the dream and some time I am told to welcomer a new player when they visit the dream often.
What happened when you did it:The toon name FIuttershy came into the dream and it didn't tell me even though I saw them. I logged into my alt Fluttershi thats with an I not an L and the toon was just created. and it told me to greet the new comer even though I logged into her multiple times before in the dream.
Is it reproduceable? It seems to happen at random sometimes it works some times it doesn't.
If so, How do you reproduce it:Random
Back to top Go down
Gerolkae
Admin

Love : 8

Welcomer Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcomer Glitch   Welcomer Glitch Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:17 am

Q: are you Onduty? Only folks on Duty can see responses to their channels..

Q: Is the bot Currently online and Active? The Bot controls messages sent to there respective channels.

The Bot wasn't tracking new arrivals to the dream due to a bug in the Monkey Speak.

By now or some time in the next few days of running every player new and old will be current and New Ponies will easily be spotted
Back to top Go down
http://silvermonkey.ts-projects.org
Glacial Mist
Dream Staff

Love : 54

Welcomer Glitch Empty
PostSubject: reply   Welcomer Glitch Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:18 pm

Q: are you Onduty? Yes

Q: Is the bot Currently online and Active? At the time I think it was, but I will monitor it more for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Gerolkae
Admin

Love : 8

Welcomer Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcomer Glitch   Welcomer Glitch Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:38 pm

HelpQue has been cleared...

Lets Keep an Eye on this and See what happens. I think the changes I made to the source code will help this but its best to be sure after further testing and monitoring
Back to top Go down
http://silvermonkey.ts-projects.org
Sponsored content

Welcomer Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcomer Glitch   Welcomer Glitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcomer Glitch
Page 1 of 1