Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ravengale OC Application

Go down 

Do I get approved?
Yes
Ravengale OC Application Vote_lcap1100%Ravengale OC Application Vote_rcap1
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Ravengale OC Application Vote_lcap10%Ravengale OC Application Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Ravengale OC Application Empty
PostSubject: Ravengale OC Application   Ravengale OC Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:44 am

Full (furcadia) Name: Ravengale

Alias/Nickname: Raven, Rave

Name of alts we may know you as: #SOFluttershy#SO, EqG#SOFluttershy

Why do you want this character?: I'm choosing my OC character because she is based off of the real me. It's basically my Ponysona

How often are you online?: I'm online practically everyday, at least I try to be on everyday

Species: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: A pair of black colored DJ style headphones

Generation: Gen 4

Special Somepony: Nopony yet

Pet: No

Residence: Ponyville

Workplace: nowhere yet

Short Introduction: Whats up. Im Ravengale, but you can call me Raven or Rave. I'm a sweet and kind, fun loving pegasus who loves her techno music!

Backstory: Ravengale is from cloudsdale. When she was 7, her and her parents moved to ponyville for a calm peaceful life so they could raise Ravengale in a good environment. Her favorite teacher in grade school was Cheerilee. She's now a 15 year old in highschool, and is a DJ in training.

Appearance: Ravengale is a white pegasi. Her cutie mark is a pair of Black headphones. Her eyes are a teal color. Her mane and tail are black with purple streaks. She has steampunk wings that are part gold.

Personality: She's fun loving, and down to earth. Like Fluttershy she is very kind to anypony. She sometimes thinks about having no friends and gets depressed but other than that she's happy and polite to everpony.

Job: Like Vinyl Scratch she is a DJ

Equestria RP Alts: Not yet

Ref Image: Account to young to post extermal content, Kono/Lightning Dust posting image below for me."

Sample Post: Ravengale walks into the classroom listening to her dubstep. The other foals laugh at her for being so wierd and loving music. She turns the volume up on her music and pretends not to notice as she goes and sits in the back of her class. Her teacher then confronts her to shut her music off. "Yes mam." she says as she turns her music off and puts her headphones down around her neck.

Last edited by Ravengale on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:22 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : backstory changed)
Back to top Go down
Shining Armor
Admin
Shining Armor

Love : 19

Ravengale OC Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravengale OC Application   Ravengale OC Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:47 am

Posting image for Ravengale, as her account is too young to include links and such in posts.
Ravengale OC Application Ravengale_a_k_a__dj_raven_by_diamandawinters-d6aein9

Note: Raven's first edit above was just to add her poll, not to modify her application in any way.
Back to top Go down
http://cryptated.deviantart.com/

Ravengale OC Application
Page 1 of 1