Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rarity's Dahling Application

Go down 
3 posters

Am I absolute GORgeous?
Of course! (Yes)
Rarity's Dahling Application Vote_lcap1100%Rarity's Dahling Application Vote_rcap1
 100% [ 3 ]
Totally (No)
Rarity's Dahling Application Vote_lcap10%Rarity's Dahling Application Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Always! (Undecided)
Rarity's Dahling Application Vote_lcap10%Rarity's Dahling Application Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage

Rarity's Dahling Application Empty
PostSubject: Rarity's Dahling Application   Rarity's Dahling Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:52 pm

Canon Name:
Rarity

Furcaida Name:
Lady Rarity

Name of alts we may know you as:
Pinkamena Dianne Pie, Shining Sun

Why do you want this character?: Explain to us why you are choosing this character. 3-5 line preferred.
Well, I know I used to be ye olden Pinkie, but I LOVE Rarity as well, plus, you have a wonderful Pinkie and Rainbow Dash! Plus, no harm no foul in helping fill up the rest of the mane six, right dears?

How often are you online?: Being a canon can be a lot of responsibility. In many ways it's like being staff.
Well, I got newly promoted at work, and I'm trying to fetch another job, plus I want to start moving out of my house after so long, and my comp isn't the greatest, but Real Life aside, I ALWAYS try to be online! I'll admit it, I'm still addicted to Furc, and should hopefully not go on another year long hiatus again anytime soon. ^^;

Personality: Show us your knowledge of the character.
Fashion, Fame, Romance! These are what Rarity desires! She is always fashionable and "in-the-know". She always tries to mind her mannerisms. She is kind and generous, and ever-faithful to her friends. She loves fashion and desires to create fashions for the great Princess Celestia. And though she is the Element of Generosity, she still loves her own fair share of gems, especially for making her outfits. Her magic aura is a sky-blue color, and her magic revolves around, but is not limited to, finding gems. She also poses the ability to grab things with her magic from far away, such as when she grabbed her couch from her house to dramatically lay on while at a picnic.

Sample Post: This better be your best work, as it's the most important part of the application.
Rarity had JUST finished sewing up a delightful ensemble made from black lovebird feathers with red eyes, graciously given to her by the ever so lovely Puzzlemint. It was a coat, much like a fur coat, however with lovebird feathers set smoothly as the main jacket, the red eyes acting as if cheetah spots, and at the neck, she allowed some feathers to flare out, much like the lovebird does itself. She felt it was a grand design, as it would keep the wearer warm, and spots were SO in this season! "Oh Acuara, dahling! I have your beautiful new coat ready, and it matches your colors SO well!" She sang happily, holding up the coat with her magic. "Wear it proud, and tell EVERYpony where you got it from!" She beamed.
Back to top Go down
BloodStar

BloodStar

Love : 20

PostSubject: Re: Rarity's Dahling Application   Rarity's Dahling Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:25 am

I will never forget the day you took my feather..! But very creative anyways!
APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Equestria
Admin
Equestria

Love : 49

PostSubject: Re: Rarity's Dahling Application   Rarity's Dahling Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:08 pm

APPROVED

Love the RP post and happy to be a part of it ^^
Back to top Go down
https://equestria.forumotion.com
Dash

Dash

Love : 19

PostSubject: Re: Rarity's Dahling Application   Rarity's Dahling Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:44 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
http://pawbook.splotched.com/rainbow_dash/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rarity's Dahling Application   Rarity's Dahling Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rarity's Dahling Application
Page 1 of 1