Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweetie Belle App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle

Love : 5

Sweetie Belle App Empty
PostSubject: Sweetie Belle App   Sweetie Belle App Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:33 pm

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/094/5/b/sweetie_belle_will_hug_you___by_xxchibirukiaxx-d4uvi4s.png" border="0" alt=""/>
Canon Name:

Sweetie Belle

Furcadia Name:
Sweetie Belle

Why do you want this character?:
Well I had this characters name for awhile and in another dream, and I really think I fit the personality of Sweetie Belle. I'm good at rping her, too, she's my favorite CMC.

How often are you online?:
Everyday!

Personality:
Sweetie Belle is the sister of Rarity, and a Cutie Mark Crusader with Apple Bloom and Scootaloo. She's sometimes slow, but she catches on eventually. She's the most naïve of the trio, but she's also the most compassionate, like when she wanted to go to Applejack about Babs being a bully, or when she suggested they find Miss Cheerilee a special somepony. Personally, I think she's the best CMC! And the cutest! Squee!!

Sample Post:
It was a bright and shining day in Ponyville! The sun was rising up over the trees, and Sweetie Belle had managed to jump up off of her sisters extra bed in her sleep and land in a soft pile of fabric next to it. When the sun came through the windows and hit her sleepy eyes, she let out a loud hiss and dove further under the pile of fabric. She flailed and wiggled until she was totally wrapped in fabric, trying to escape the sun. With one hoof and her tail poking out, she wasn't exactly hidden. As Rarity walked by doing her morning work, the older pony noticed her little sister. It was kinda hard to miss a wiggling pile of fabric! Rarity snuck over and tickled the exposed hoof. Sweetie eeped loudly and squirmed until she exploded from the fabric, landing on the floor with her backlegs kicking!
Back to top Go down
Lauren Faust
Admin
Lauren Faust

Love : 152

Sweetie Belle App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetie Belle App   Sweetie Belle App Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Staff Voteing

Denied on terms you are Sweetie in another dream
Back to top Go down

Sweetie Belle App
Page 1 of 1