Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diamond Tiara

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Diamond Tiara Empty
PostSubject: Diamond Tiara   Diamond Tiara Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:34 am

Diamond Tiara 513853-diamondtiara_liggliluff__large

Canon Name:
Diamond Tiara

Furcadia Name:
Diamond Tiara

Why do you want this character?:
She's cute, she's snooty ...she's a riot to play! I love DT & her endless amount of sass, but more than that I enjoy just what a little booger she is. While I usually play characters who are all sunshine and rainbows, I like that DT's got a little dark side and that, while unquestionably a bully, she's not down-right evil; you don't see her ruining weddings or unleashing havoc. ... And have I mentioned I like her sass?

No, but in all seriousness I think she's a funny little filly, and despite appearances, she does have the capacity to be nice, whether she exercises it or not. I personally believe her friendship with Silver Spoon extends far beyond just "hey, we're rich and pretty and have cutie marks;" I think it's far more valuable than that, seeing as SS is the only real friend she is. I'd like to give DT a chance to interact with other ponies on a more regular basis than showing up to scoff and laugh.

How often are you online?:
Frequently, especially during this break! But as previously mentioned, I do have a winter class I'm taking + a full-time job, but when I'm on, I'm on. I keep my alts logged 24/7 and enjoy rp when I can get it!

Personality:
She's a princess in her own right -- why else would she parade around with a tiara atop her mane? The spoiled little filly is the antagonist of all things CMC and everypony knows it. It's not even like she was the first kid to get her cutie mark, either - she just got it before Apple Bloom, and that's all that matters! She gets entertainment from picking on the so-called blankflanks, and with her right-hoof lacky Silver Spoon, she stomps around the playground like she owns it. Her daddy Filthy Rich buys her anything she wants .... which ... may not be everything ... she actually wants. Sure, money buys her a lot of nice things, but it doesn't buy friendship. She'll never admit it, but she's jealous of the friendship Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo have, and she's jealous that Apple Bloom's got a cool big sister and a family that hangs out with her. She's jealous that Sweetie Belle's sister is the most fashionable creature in all of Equestria, and she's jealous that Scootaloo is talented and athletic, and that her destiny isn't tied into a picture of a tiara on her butt. ...... I-I mean ... Diamond Tiara can't stand those stupid Cutie Mark Crusaders! For no other reason than they're a bunch of blankflanks who hang out at a stupid clubhouse all day doing stupid little adventures! She does like hanging out with Silver Spoon, though, and she likes shopping, gossiping, and being in charge of stuff.

Basically,
Diamond Tiara Tumblr_mfgi4psGBN1qlbd2mo1_500

Sample Post:
"And I was like, no daddy, why would I want garnet gems on it when I can get tourmaline?" Diamond Tiara heaved a giant sigh and slammed her milkshake down on the table, the glass shooting globs of pink across the table she shared with Silver Spoon. "And he was like, but Diamond Tiara, the garnet gems would go so nicely with your dress, and it's like, dad, how do you expect anypony to take me seriously when I'm wearing big clunky gems on my gown? I mean, really, pink tourmaline on the neckline would look so--"

The filly paused, her blue eyes narrowing as she looked past her friend and locked her gaze on the window; outside, a trio of manes passed by, and one of them was topped with a pink bow. Just what she needed! Gosh, can't a girl enjoy a day out with her bestie without these losers showing up? Diamond Tiara gave a disgusted scoff and banged both hooves on the tabletop, nearly toppling her milkshake. "Ugh, Silver Spoon. Cru~saders at 10 o'clock." She rolled her eyes at the dreaded C-word, her tongue dripping out of her mouth as she feigned puking.

As the door to Sugarcube Corner opened and the cutie mark-less trio strolled in, Diamond Tiara hopped from her stool and gave her striped mane a toss; as she approached the trio, her scowl curled into a wicked smirk.

Oh well - at least this would be fun!
Back to top Go down

Diamond Tiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Tiara   Diamond Tiara Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:49 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Lauren Faust
Admin
Lauren Faust

Love : 152

Diamond Tiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Tiara   Diamond Tiara Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:09 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Lauren Faust
Admin
Lauren Faust

Love : 152

Diamond Tiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Tiara   Diamond Tiara Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Being to Backed out of this Canon when you was already Approved for it you are unable to apply for another Canon for 30 days the date you can apply for another canon is:

Jan. 31st 2013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diamond Tiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Tiara   Diamond Tiara Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diamond Tiara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Retired Applications-
Jump to: