HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Blueball Blitz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baldev

Love : 9

PostSubject: Blueball Blitz   Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Full (furcadia) Name: Blueball Blitz (Shadowbolt Application. Semi-Cannon character)

Alias/Nickname: Blue, Sparky, Spaz

Generation: Gen 4

Species: Pegasus

Appearance:

Personality: The best word to describe her would be spas, but you would be a spas too if you constantly had thousands of volts of electricity flowing through your body! She is also rather childish, making up for the fact her childhood was stolen from her. Despite her childish disposition she is a faithful teammate, and a loyal friend.

Sample Post: Blueball sighed as she sat on her bed within the Shadowbolt base. "I'm sooooo bored!" She shouted out. She had never been confined to a single area for this long, and it was finally starting to get to her. "I don't think there will be a problem if I step out side for a few minutes..." Quickly she ran from her room, up the steps, and out of the Shadowbolt base. "Freedom!" She screamed as she took to the air, and began to fly away as fast as she could, which was fast enough to compete with even the fastest of pegasi. Within minutes she was in Canterlot, and ready to have some fun. She set about finding the largest patrol of guards she could, and when she did she yelled out: "Come and catch me you tin cans!" She shouted. Sure enough the guards took to the air in chase. Blueball was letting them catch on her, before suddenly letting out a burst of speed. She did this several times until she had lead the guards to the Everfree forest. However, most of the guards had left by now and she was only being chased by two of them. "Just give up!" She shouted looking back at the guards, then suddenly. BAM! She flew face first into a tree, and the next thing she knew the guards had tackled her, and were tying ropes around her wings so they could transport her. "Oppsy." She said, giggling a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lauren Faust
Admin

Love : 152

PostSubject: Re: Blueball Blitz   Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:33 pm

APPROVED

You Most get a Approve from both myself and Macintosh to be allowed to rp within the dream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Blueball Blitz   Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:13 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blueball Blitz   

Back to top Go down

Blueball Blitz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1