Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Puzzlemint's App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauren Faust
Admin
Lauren Faust

Love : 152

Puzzlemint's App Empty
PostSubject: Puzzlemint's App   Puzzlemint's App Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:12 am

Puzzlemint's App 129722692915-Puzzlemint0

Canon Name: Puzzlemint

Furcaida Name: Puzzlemint

Generation: 3

Species: Earth Pony

Why do you want this character?: Puzzle is a pony I use to love as a kid. I love the old school ponies and most never even think to try and RP them. Plus Puzzle is cool she like to Solve Puzzles and mysteries.

How often are you online?: At least a few hours a day

Personality: Puzzle had no real set Personality in the show. Mostly from what I get of her she is always looking for something to solve.. Mystery or puzzle shes up for anything..

Sample Post: Puzzlemint trotted around the road a magnifying glass in her hoof as she looked around at the ground. " Hummm " She said as she walked around bumping into a few ponies and saying sorry with out even looking up from the ground " I could have sworn that bunny came through here " She was on the case of the lost bunny for a Ponyville resident in the area " Now I know I can find it.. I just need to think like a bunny " She would try and twitch her nose like a bunny and stand on her back hooves but was unsteady and fell over. Getting looking all the giggling ponies around her she seen it. The bunny was laying in a clover patch across the road sleeping. She would walk over slowly being sure she did not make to much noise before picking in up and putting the sleeping bunny on her back to return to its owner " There we go no mater the case Puzzlemint always solves it "
Back to top Go down

Puzzlemint's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzlemint's App   Puzzlemint's App Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:20 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Puzzlemint's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Retired Applications-
Jump to: