Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lauren Faust
Admin
Lauren Faust

Love : 152

Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers Empty
PostSubject: Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers   Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:50 pm

First off When you take a ticket for a new Pony in the dream be sure you whisper them promptly be friendly and let them know you are there to help them with anything they may need help with. A Exsample of this is

Puzzlemint: Hello Welcome to Equestria I'm Puzzlemint. I see this is your first time with us here in Equestria. Do you have any questions I can help you with Smile

If they tell you no do not push them just let them know if they need anything they are welcome to whisper you back or they can say !help message anywhere in the dream and someone will get to them ASAP. A exsample of this is

Puzzlemint: Ok well if you think of anything you need help with don't be shy send me a whisper or if you want you can take advantage of our in dream help channel by saying !help [message]. Have a wonderful time in Equestria and have a ponyrific day Very Happy

This will allow them to know that the staff cares about the ones who vist the dream but are not pushing and demaneding and will be here if anypony needs help. As for the other things they may need help with below I will put together and list of things for you to use includeing a link to the rules, dream standards, current cannon list, and other useful info if I leave out anything please whisper me and let me know so I can update it.

Dream Rules
Dream Standards
Orig Char Guide
Cannon List

Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers Rodent10 Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers Equine10Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers Feline10Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers Canine10Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers Musten10Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers Lapine10Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers Squirr10Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers Bovine10Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers Ursine10Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers Bugge11

Color Guide
Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers Furcad10

Last edited by Puzzlemint on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Color Guide)
Back to top Go down
Gerolkae
Admin

Love : 8

PostSubject: Re: Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers   Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:25 pm

Puzzle The Images need to be resized Smaller... and You need to List the Type of Colors that doe what.. Like If Main is set to Hair Color... then Have the Picture with the List of colors.. No one is gonna look at those pictures and Assume you know what you're trying to convey... Its not possible
Back to top Go down
http://silvermonkey.ts-projects.org
Glacial Mist
Dream Staff

Love : 54

PostSubject: Mew.   Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:28 pm

Yay somepony else who thinks the same...lol I agree Ger. ;o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers   Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Links and Useful Info for Welcomers & Helpers
Page 1 of 1