AuthorMessage
Shining Armor
Admin

Love : 19

PostSubject: Lightning Dust Application   Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:18 am

Canon Name: Lightning Dust

Furcadia Name: Lightning Dust

Name of alts we may know you as: Kono

Why do you want this character?: Well, I made the alt for her, so it just seems silly not to use it.

How often are you online?: I am generally online every day in the afternoon and evening. I'm in Eastern time, one hour ahead of Furcadia time.

Species: Pegasus pony.

Cutie Mark: A lightning bolt and three stars.

Generation: G4, Friendship is Magic.

Special Somepony: Nope.

Pet: Nope.

Residence: N/A

Workplace: N/A

Short Introduction: Lightning Dust is an aspiring Wonderbolt. She is a highly capable flier, but her judgment is poor.

Backstory: Having previously attended the Wonderbolt Academy, Lightning Dust had the opportunity to prove her flight skills, but mussed it up with her attitude. Lightning made a point of pushing herself to her limits, which originally served to impress her superiors and get her assigned as lead pony when the cadets were partnered up. However, her reckless disregard for the safety of other eventually came back to bite her, getting her shamefully demoted to wing pony.* Begrudgingly, she accepted her role change, but is ultimately still in denial about having done anything wrong.

*(In the episode, it's not really clear whether she is demoted or discharged. I'm going with demotion because it seems like a better learning experience for the character, but if any canon information to the contrary is released in the future, I will gladly change how I play her to better suit the canon.)

Apearance: Pale blue-green coat with gold eyes, mane, and tail. Her mane has a blown-back, fluffed-up appearance. Her cutie mark is white lightning bolt with three stars, one star being yellow and the other two being a darker gold color.

Personality: Competitive and very driven, but sometimes reckless to the point of endangering others. Doesn't fully grasp or accept the potential consequences of her actions and often puts being the best above any sense of right and wrong. While she is fully willing to push herself to the limit, she lacks a solid sense of moral direction.

Job: N/A

Equestria RP Alts: Lightning's my first/only RP alt with this dream, so far.

Ref Image:

Sample Post: Lightning Dust hovered high in the air, giving her surroundings a once-over. She had just finished positioning a group of clouds so she could practice weaving through them and had paused for a moment to observe her handiwork. No more than a moment, though, for the pegasus mare took off and tore through the cloud arrangement in little more than the blink of an eye, finishing off with a flip to put an end to her forward momentum and come to a stop. She landed on the nearest cloud and considered what she might do next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cryptated.deviantart.com/
Equestria
Admin

Love : 49

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Dust Application   Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Congrads you are approved ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://equestria.forumotion.com

Lightning Dust Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1