Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fluttershy's application

Go down 
3 posters

S-so...can I please join??
Really?!~[Yes]
Fluttershy's application Vote_lcap1100%Fluttershy's application Vote_rcap1
 100% [ 4 ]
I-It's okay if you don't want me to.[No]
Fluttershy's application Vote_lcap10%Fluttershy's application Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Umm...-mumbles-[Undecided]
Fluttershy's application Vote_lcap10%Fluttershy's application Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
shy

shy

Love : 3

Fluttershy's application Empty
PostSubject: Fluttershy's application   Fluttershy's application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:17 pm

Canon Name:
Fluttershy

Furcadia Name:
Fluttershie

Name of alts we may know you as:
Sweet Rain

References:
Bloodstar and Lady Rarity

Why do you want this character?: Explain to us why you are choosing this character. 3-5 line preferred.
The main reason is because Fluttershy is my favorite pony. Another reason is because I feel like I'll be able to rp as Fluttershy pretty well because my personality is similar to her's.(ask Lady Rarity ^^) My last reason is because I heard that the dream is looking for a Fluttershy so why not try to apply for her? ^^

How often are you online?: Being a canon can be a lot of responsibility. In many ways it's like being staff.
To be honest I'm only online a few times a week,but if I get accepted..I'll try my best to get on more often and get to know everyone. Just letting you know that I don't talk that much though I try my best. I'm shy and quiet so please bear with me. ^^

Personality: Show us your knowledge of the character.
What do I know about Fluttershy's personality? Well she's REALLY shy and REALLY quiet(like me Very Happy). She's also very caring and loves animals hence the reason for her cutie mark. Since she's shy and quiet,it's sometimes hard for the other characters to hear her due to her quietness so she'll mumble. There are times where it's hard for her to speak up for herself,but when the situation calls for it,she can stand up for herself. Fluttershy cares for each and every critter that comes along her way.(Besides older dragons..she's afraid of them)

Sample Post: This better be your best work, as it's the most important part of the application.
The sun has just rised and so has the young yellow female pegasus named Fluttershy. She got up out of her bed,walking downstairs to check on her animals. All of a sudden a bowl is thrown at her,causing her to duck and yelp. She covered her eyes with her hoofs as she shivered a bit. Slowly she lifts her right hoof to peek at who threw the bowl at her. The first thing she saw was her small cranky white bunny,Angel. She smiles as she stands up straight,looking down at her bunny. "Is someone hungry?" She asked as she gave off a small warm grin. She shivered as she was shot an angry glance from the white bunny. "Hehe..okay,I'll go get you your food." She giggled sheepishly,having a concerned look on her face as she slowly walked away then rushed into the kitchen. Minutes later she came back into the living room with Angel's favorite dish. She sets it down in front of bunny,lowering her head and pushing the bowl gently with her nose. "Here you go,Angel. Enjoy~" She spoke softly,watching Angel munch on his food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluttershy's application   Fluttershy's application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:52 am

I love your profile picture~!! And I'm glad you're finally getting into the RP part of ponies. FINALLY! I told you to put in an app two weeks ago, silly~!! Anyways, I like it~! I say APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Equestria
Admin
Equestria

Love : 49

PostSubject: Re: Fluttershy's application   Fluttershy's application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:04 pm

I Approves
Back to top Go down
https://equestria.forumotion.com
Lauren Faust
Admin
Lauren Faust

Love : 152

PostSubject: Re: Fluttershy's application   Fluttershy's application Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:03 pm

You have been approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fluttershy's application   Fluttershy's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fluttershy's application
Page 1 of 1