Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rarity Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bealocwealm

Love : 6

Rarity Application Empty
PostSubject: Rarity Application   Rarity Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:06 am

Canon Name: Rarity

Furcadia Name: #Su Rarity #Su

Why do you want this character?: Rarity is my favourite of the Mane Six, as she is probably the one I would actually hang out with the most. We share a passion for creating clothing, though I am interested in costuming while Rarity is more interested in fashion. I think I have a pretty firm grasp of her character, in a way I don't necessarily have for the others.

How often are you online?: Pretty often; I tend to be on Equestria every day for at least a few hours.

Personality: A perfectionist and a drama queen with a heart of gold. Rarity can come off as vain and greedy -- but this couldn't be further from the truth. (Well... maybe a bit vain.) Rarity merely has a passion for beauty, and she is not stingy with the things she loves; she wants to spread her passion everywhere and remake her own world as she desires it, in elegant fashion. For this reason she is not a great lover of nature as it does not conform to her clean and ideal expectations of beauty. However she is the element of generosity for this reason as well, wanting everypony to have a chance to live her dream and theirs as well.

Sample Post: Rarity was fussing over her latest creation -- a tiny tuxedo jacket shaped specifically for Spike, with shining threads woven into it that looked truly magical. The garment was fitted to let the dragon's spikes through, and to border them with sweet and (she thought) rather majestic curls of stiffened ribbon, highlighting his dragon heritage. But these same curls were giving her quite a bit of trouble, no matter how much starch she sprayed them with. Rarity groaned and moaned melodramatically, and still they would not stay stiff! After too much of this, she collapsed on her back, lamenting with one hoof across her brow. "Oh, no! Oh, no! This... is the worst! Possible! Thing!"

With a shrill gasp, Rarity sat up on her hind legs, talking to herself. "The starch didn't work! The wires were atrocious! Why, even my spells didn't work! Poor liddle Spikey-Wikey... At least Twilight kept his party secret. Maybe he'll never know about my FAILURE." She covered her blue eyes with her hooves, wallowing in despair -- then opened them wide in realization. "That's it! Twilight has some the strongest magic in Ponyville! I'll ask her for the right spell!" She was thrilled at the prospect. Her gift wasn't ruined after all!
Back to top Go down
Lauren Faust
Admin
Lauren Faust

Love : 152

Rarity Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rarity Application   Rarity Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:52 am

APPROVED

You Most get a Approve from both myself and Macintosh to be allowed to rp within the dream.
Back to top Go down

Rarity Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rarity Application   Rarity Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:13 pm

I actually was pretty impressed by this app, you captured Rarity perfectly! You clearly have a strong grasp of the finer level of her character.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rarity Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rarity Application   Rarity Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rarity Application
Page 1 of 1