Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon To Be The Biggest My Little Pony Community In Furcadia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finger Paints App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauren Faust
Admin
Lauren Faust

Love : 152

Finger Paints App Empty
PostSubject: Finger Paints App   Finger Paints App Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:05 am

Finger Paints App MLC_FingerPaints

Canon Name: Finger Paints

Furcaida Name: Finger Paints

Why do you want this character?: Pants is a fun loveing and colorful little pony who loves to paint and has a up up and a way outlook on life. I think a pony like this that is fun loveing and fun to be around is a good one to add to my list of rp ponies. And this will give me 4 ponies once I apply for Mystic and I'm stopping at that lol

How often are you online?: ALOT lol

Personality: Paints is Colorful not just in looks but in attudie she is bouncey sorta like Pinkie and loves to make new friends. She is a painter and paints alot. She wants to someday own her own painting shop where she can paint pics for ponies in Ponyville. [ie ports] she loves to hang out and talk to other ponies when ever she can and always has her brushes at the ready for her next big panting idea

Sample Post: Paints was standing before her Easel a pallet of colors in one hoof and her brush in the others. She whould scratch her chin getting some of the Bright green paint on her face as she thought about the painting so was doing. Fluttershy had requested a painting of her bunny Angel for a suprise gift for her birthday. Happy to help Paints had offered to do this one for free but the grass she had been working on seemed abit off to her. With a giggle she relized what was wrong and fixed it. Adding some colorful flowers around in the grass of Blues, Purples, Yellows, and reds. With that she took a step back to look at her work and giggleing happly " Flutter will love this " the painting showed Angel sitting up on her hind legs munching a apple as she was holding it in her forpaws. In a lovely grassy meadow with colorfull flowers all around her and a apple tree full of apples beside her. With that she took the painting off the Easel and covered it with a cloth so not to get anything on it and set out to Fluttershys Cottage to give it to her.
Back to top Go down

Finger Paints App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finger Paints App   Finger Paints App Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:26 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Finger Paints App
Page 1 of 1